- Bookings made within 30 days of arrival, 100% of total fee in advance
- Booking made before 30 days of arrival, 50% of nse fee in advance and balance 50% at 30 days before arrival
- Cancellation made more than or equal to 30 days prior to arrival, 50% of the total license fee will be charged
- Cancellation made less than 30 days prior to arrival, 100% of the total license fee will be charged.
- No Cancellation is permitted for bookings for all peak dates like festivals & New Year Period Bookings. The full cancellation will be charged.
- Date change 20+ days before arrival date & time, INR 20,000 will be charged
- Date change within 4 to 20 days before arrival date & time, INR 40,000 will be charged
- Date change within 4 days (96 hours) before arrival date & time is not permitted, and 100% of the total license fee will be charged
- No Date Change is permitted for bookings for all peak dates (1 to 7 Nov 2021, 10 Dec 2021 to 10 Jan. 2022)
Please refer to the Note below
- Reschedule in event of Interstate travel lockdown
- 95% of the 'total' license fee (not advance) will be provided as travel credit to be used for rescheduling within the next 6 months from the date of booking. No refunds will be provided.
Note: website published rates are applicable for all date-change & reschedule requests. Extra charges, if any, will need to be paid in advance before booking confirmation. Revised dates cannot be combined with any ongoing invitational offers. Also, applicable minimum nights for revised dates will need to be adhered to.
Refunds, only where applicable, will be made via online bank transfer within 15 days from the date of cancellation and the licensee must provide all necessary bank details for initiating refund transfer. Criteria of all refunds will be strict as per the booking and cancellation policies.